lördag 26 september 2009

incomplete

Empty spaces fill me up with holes, distant faces with no place left to go
Without you, within me I can find no rest Where I'm going is anybody's guess
I tried to go on like I never knew you, I 'm awake but my world is half asleep
I've prayed for this heart to be unbroken, but without you all I'm going to be , INCOMPLETE!
people tell me I should carry on but I am swimming in an ocean all alone, Baby, my baby!
It's written on your face but I still wonder if we made a big mistake?
I don't mean to drag it on But I can't seem to let you go!
I don't wanna face this world alone, I wanna let you go..........

Inga kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv


välkommen!

Mammajonetta 24år, Emilia 2år och Emma 8 månader.
en sliten men lycklig och stolt mamma till mina busfrön.
Emilia, trotsig, envis och helt underbar!
Emma, lugn, snäll och helt underbar!
det här är vi! vårt vardagliga äventyr!